sabato 15 novembre 2014

Christmas is Coming




I know Christmas is not near, but I feel Christmas Spirit. Last week I relished doing some Christmas embroideries.  Christmas tree, mistletoe, red and white colors are some themes I used for my tea towel, heart decoration and napking rings, to make the Christmas atmosphere comes at home. 
I am happy to show you my work. I did two heart decorations: one with a Christmas tree and one with a snowflake. After I did an American tea towel with a mistletoe. And, I also did some napking rings for Christmas table in red or in white. My favourite one is the red napking ring set, but I also like the white set , because it make make me think about White Christmas song.

Do you like them? 
On my Dawanda shop you can see them:  The Realm of Fashion Shop .




Heart decoration 


Tea Towel  


Snowflake heart decoration

Napking ring with embroidery

Napking ring with embroidery






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Francesca Laragione's Bags

  La mia linea di borse e accessori artigianali fatti in Italia.   I prodotti sono in vera pelle concia vegetale, eco friendly o cruelty fre...